Wednesday, July 18, 2012

She put that sugar on my tongue...


Alright people, we have been getting pretty deep lately. Talking about self-image, honoring boundaries, and representing yourself. These things are all important aspects of sexuality. They help us get in touch with ourselves and feel comfortable with who we are, which in turn helps us connect to our sexuality. We don’t always have to get super psychological when we are talking about sex stuff. Sometimes you need a light topic. Am I right? 

So this week, I am giving a shout out to Trick Daddy, Cee-lo, and Ludacris for their song, “Sugar.” Why? Because it is all about honoring the vulva. It’s not about slaying the vagina with their penises or having women ride their dicks. It is purely focused on how beautiful and wonderful the vulva is. Which is fucking awesome. Check it out!



I salute you Trick Daddy, Cee-lo, and Ludacris. I will add you to the list of musical artists that show vulvas some aural love, along with Lil Wayne. The list is getting longer, and I love it! 

-         -  Lauren, supporter of artists who respect the vulva   

No comments:

Post a Comment