Friday, April 12, 2013

We missed our anniversary!


Happy belated one year anniversary to the Pink Glitter and Brass Knuckles community! I was having so much fun posting about marriage and redefining the orgasm that I forgot to celebrate! This is tragic considering how much I love birthdays and accuracy. Well, we will just have to EXTRA celebrate today!


I want to thank each of you for exploring themes connected to women’s sexual empowerment with me over the last year. It has been really fun, challenging, and honest! I never thought that I would get to talk about about how we celebrate our breasts, how bicycling can affect our vaginal nerve endings, the history of fetish wear, or the truth about vibrator usage (it will not make you lose feeling in your clitoris). It has been exciting to watch this community grow to over 70 faithful readers per week, and I cannot wait to see where we go from here!  

These dancing gifs are for all of us! Let’s continue to celebrate ourselves and to expand the conversation around women’s sexual empowerment even more over the next year!!!

-          Lauren, one happy blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment