Monday, May 28, 2012

I found a new limit. Who knew?

So every once in awhile, I am reminded of the fact that I have limits to what I can work with. I have very few things that make me stop and think, "Um, nope. I do not even want to consider that ever. I would not want to try that in a relationship, and I could not work with a person who has that sexual interest." Here is a list of things that I already knew that I was not okay with:

For health reasons: I never want poop involved in my sex life. I am also not okay with choking.

For moral reasons: I am not okay with bestiality, incest, or pedophilia.

For my sensitive tummy: I am not okay with needle or medical play.

I thought that was where my list ended. Everything else could be worked out. (See? Open minded!) Then I saw this article, and I realized that there was another thing to add to the list. The adult baby fetish. I can't do it, and I can't work with someone who is interested in it. Maybe that's because babies freak me out, and therefore giant, adult babies freak me out even more. I am not sure. If you are into it, then by all means, go for it. I just know that I can't do it. And that's okay. We all have our limits, and we need to honor them. That is a big part of empowerment! Yeah!

How do you honor your limits?

- Lauren, finder and honorer of my boundaries

2 comments:

  1. I cannot relate to age play especially baby play either. Squicks me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yeah, we all have our things that don't turn us on. That is the beauty of choice and options!

    ReplyDelete